Re: TOC entries listed in order of \include

From: Brent Annable
Subject: Re: TOC entries listed in order of \include
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 17:30:42 +1000

Vincent,

That does sound interesting, I would be interested in seeing an example. Also: what program is that you are using in the screenshot above?

Regards,

Brent.

On Sun, 25 Sept 2022 at 18:22, Vincent Gay <vgay@vintherine.org> wrote:
Le 24/09/2022 à 13:35, Brent Annable a écrit :
I'm creating a book of music using a master file where I call on \bookpart variables from lots of different files, which are included in the master file using the \include function.

Hi Brent,

It seems that we are working on similar projects: I had never noticed the problem you raise (my included files being ordered from the start), but maybe you will be interested in my approach. The idea is to present the different entries of the table of contents in columns. A small screenshot bellow.

For more information here are the threads on the French list:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user-fr/2022-08/msg00106.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user-fr/2022-09/msg00005.html

If you are interested in this topic I will send you an example.

--
Vincent Gay
Envoyé depuis mon saxo-phone :)