Re: Score, DS and Coda Question

From: Greg Lindstrom
Subject: Re: Score, DS and Coda Question
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 13:47:54 -0500

Oh, good gravy! IT IS in the snippets; I can't believe I missed it:

Positioning segno and coda (with line break)

https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.22/Documentation/snippets/repeats#repeats-positioning-segno-and-coda-_0028with-line-break_0029

My apologies, everyone. I really do try to find things in the documentation before asking.

--greg