Re: pageBreak outside a score?

From: Eric Benson
Subject: Re: pageBreak outside a score?
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 15:42:43 -0700

Thanks, for the quick response! This doesn't seem to be exactly what I want, though. I'm really just trying to make one score with some performance notes at the end of one section, which also happens to be a natural place for a page break. I don't want or need a whole header on the next page. If there is a way to put a line or two of notes in the middle of a score, that would work just as well, or better, for my needs.