Re: Arrangement of adjacent notes in chord

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Arrangement of adjacent notes in chord
Date: Fri, 05 May 2023 18:29:19 +0200

Le vendredi 05 mai 2023 à 17:19 +0100, Paul Hodges a écrit :
Is there a way to control the way that notes are placed to the left or right of a stem?  I am trying to replicate an old score, and the placement of the noteheads is different from the LilyPond default (which follows Gould, of course).

The attached image shows what I want to reproduce - note that the stemmed and unstemmed chords are also arranged differently (this is consistent in the source).

Have a look at https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2020-10/msg00535.html