Re: lilypond and neovim

From: Kenneth Flak
Subject: Re: lilypond and neovim
Date: Fri, 05 May 2023 19:24:07 +0000

Hi Simon,

Nice to meet you in here :-)

Thanks for the update on the nvim-cmp front. I wasn't aware of the latest and
greatest. Also didn't know about tabnine, which I am now enjoying testing on my
system! Still didn't jump on the AI bandwagon, but this seems like a good place
to start...

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with re. overseer!

Kenneth

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com