Re: Simple instructions for installing Lilypond

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Simple instructions for installing Lilypond
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 14:48:49 +0200

By the way: this:

Le dimanche 14 mai 2023 à 12:15 +0100, David Sumbler a écrit :

But convert-ly doesn't work: I get a "/home/david/lilypond/usr/bin/python3: not found" error.  This is probably because the convert-ly script I have in my ~/bin/  folder  needs amending, but I can see myself having to spend another hour or two trying to sort out what is going wrong and how to change it.

sounds like the ~/bin/convert-ly script was created by the older installer script, and you removed the old installation but you did not remove these symlinks.

See why that was problematic?