Re: Changing accidental size and alignment in chord symbols

From: Lib Lists
Subject: Re: Changing accidental size and alignment in chord symbols
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 12:49:59 +0200

Replying to myself, as it might help someone else to give me some hints.
I made some progresses following the LSR example here:
https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=1057, adding the line
'make-musicglyph-markup' taken from here:
https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=1057

In the first snippet I changed the sections about using 'b' and '#' so
that it would use the musicglyphs flat and sharp, and I changed the
raise value to my taste.
         (make-line-markup
            (list
              (make-hspace-markup 0.3)
              (make-small-markup (make-raise-markup 0.5
                (make-musicglyph-markup "accidentals.flat")))))
          ;; or handle adding the sharp symbol
          (make-line-markup
            (list
              (make-hspace-markup 0.1)
              (make-small-markup (make-raise-markup 1
                (make-musicglyph-markup "accidentals.sharp")))))))))))

However, I didn't manage to change the size of the accidentals. If
anyone could point me in the right direction it would be great! Bear
in mind, my knowledge of Scheme is primitive to say the least.

Best regards,
Lib