Re: chord.ly to extract notes from chords breaks with new Guile

From: Gilles Thibault
Subject: Re: chord.ly to extract notes from chords breaks with new Guile
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 21:47:53 +0200

Le 2023-05-27 22:31, mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca a écrit :
Back in 2015 people on the list helped me with extracting notes from
chords, in this thread:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2015-09/msg00394.html

chord.ly has been renamed to chordsAndVoices.ly (it deals also now with Voices)
You can donwload it here :

  http://gillesth.free.fr/Lilypond/chordsAndVoices/

Note you have also to download checkPitch.ly to make it work.

There is a small help
http://gillesth.free.fr/Lilypond/chordsAndVoices/chordsAndVoices-doc.pdf

I use chordsAndVoices.ly a lot, as it is part of the project arranger.ly
  http://gillesth.free.fr/Lilypond/arranger.ly/

My Lilypond version is 2.24.1
Please, tell me if there is something wrong with a more recent version.

--
Gilles