Re: LyricExtender snippet: still the best way?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: LyricExtender snippet: still the best way?
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 13:03:33 -0400

Hi Jean,

> Indeed, you can put it in stencil:

I just *knew* grob-transformer would be the thing!

Now… Is there any benefit to this — or something similar — being rolled into
the main codebase? If so, maybe it’s the perfect size for my first MR
[finally!]?

Thanks,
Kieren.

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated
to read or respond to this email outside of your normal working hours.