Re: Frescobaldi?

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi?
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 21:09:31 +0200

> I own a bunch of Macs. In fact, right here in my studio I have two late-2014
> Mac Minis with fresh Monterey installs which are completely unused. I also
> have a *really* excellent [fibre] internet connection — it usually hovers near
> 900Mbps up and down (though right now it’s only at 200Mbps for some reason?!)
> — and I’m happy to put a machine on a DMZ for external access.
>
> Is there anything, non-programming-wise, I can do to help the cause?

Currently, I don't have the time or honestly the stamina to work on
Frescobaldi again, but if anyone does tackle macOS issues then I'm
sure that they would much appreciate access to these machines.

Perhaps one thing you can do right now is subscribe to notifications on
the Frescobaldi repository on GitHub ("Watch" button on the top right of
https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi when you're logged in)
so you get informed of any activity.