Is there a more complete predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly?

From: Kevin Cole
Subject: Is there a more complete predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly?
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 11:01:33 -0400

Hi.

I'm currently using 2.24.2.

I'm not a guitarist, and most of the people I play with are by their
own admission rather amateur.

For most tunes that I transcribe the built-in
"predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly" and, on one occasion,
"predefined-guitar-ninth-fretboards.ly" get the job done. But on a few
occasions I've had to resort to studying some online tutorial and
constructing the diagrams from scratch.

Being lazy, I'm wondering if there is a particularly popular
reinvention of this wheel that doesn't come with the stock packaging
-- or a set of such files all bundled together.

(Yes, I know: Lots of fingerings / voicings, but the fact that there's
already a predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly" suggests that there are
some common favorites, and as I mentioned most of my friends are
"amateur" and generally inclined to use easier fingerings and rely on
whatever the diagrams tell them.)

Thanks!