Re: Fw: Frescobaldi ... panic alternatives?

From: Robert Garrigos
Subject: Re: Fw: Frescobaldi ... panic alternatives?
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 10:21:12 +0200

VS Code also provide point and click. Snippets and wizards are tipical features for any other programming language in VS Code. It should not be too difficult to write them for lilypond.

I understand that it can be difficult to find the developers and mantainers to keep Frescobaldi runnig, but not so difficult to implement such features in VS Code, I believe. That would be my case, for instamve, and provably other it could be the same fornother people: I develope with VS Code and participate in other communities and I might help on developing the lilypond plugins, but I don't have enough knowledge to develope Frescobaldi.

Robert