Issue with durations and roman numeral analysis tool

From: Joseph Srednicki
Subject: Issue with durations and roman numeral analysis tool
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 23:54:50 +0000 (UTC)

Hello:

I am having difficulty with durations and the roman numeral analysis tool roman_numeral_analysis_tool.ily, which I downloaded from GitHub - lyp-packages/roman-numerals: LilyPond typesetter for Roman numeral harmonic analysis

See the tiny example below.

In this example, I have used beat durations in the analysis section of the source code.

Based on the input, I expect the vi 6 4 to appear beneath the final sixteenth note of the second beat of the measure. However, the vi 6 4 appears under the first note of the third beat in the measure.

Can anyone please help detect the error that I am making?

Thanks for your help.

Joe Srednicki

-----------------------------

\version "2.24.0"
\language "english"
% Change the following line to the path of the roman numeral analysis tool on your computer
\include "C:/docs/frescobaldi/roman_num/roman_numeral_analysis_tool.ily"

global = {
  \key ef \major
  \time 3/4
}

right = \relative c'' {
  \global
   r4 r2
}

leftOne = \relative c'' {
  \global \clef treble
  r4 g8. af16 f8.\prall e32 f
}

leftTwo = \relative c' {
  \global
  r4 bf8. c16 af8._\prall g32 af | % 1
}

pedal = \relative c {
  \global
  \clef bass
  ef,4 ef' bf | % 1
}

analysis = \lyricmode {
  \override LyricText.self-alignment-X = #-0.6
  \offset StanzaNumber.X-offset #-3
  \set stanza  = \markup{E \flat:}
  \skip 4 \markup \rN { I }8. \markup \rN { vi 6 4 }16 % 1
}

\score {
  <<
    \new PianoStaff <<
      \new Staff = "right" \right
      \new Staff = "left" { \clef bass << \leftOne \\ \leftTwo >> }

    \context Staff = "pedal"
    <<
      \context Voice = pedal { << \pedal >> }
      \new Lyrics \with {