linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Sound settings not applied until restarting ap

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Sound settings not applied until restarting app
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 09:54:37 +0200

Hi,

Indeed if you make changes to the config directly it won't be applied until the next restart as we only read config file when the Core starts.

If you want changes to be applied directly, use

linphone_core_set_mic_gain_db

or any Core method. It will apply the new value directly and update the configuration file at the same time.

Cheers,