linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Requesting for a support > Linpohne iOS 13 - Push

From: Dalvin San
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Requesting for a support > Linpohne iOS 13 - Push Notifications issue
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 14:36:08 +0530

Dear Linphone Team,

We have tested the Linphone Latest App Release on the App store and identified that Push notifications are working in both Foreground and Background state followed by Kill state. So, as a next step we went to Linphone Code and cloned it to run using the sample SIP credential of Linphone.

But wwhen we utilized our own SIP credential over the Linphone - the app has not generated Push notifications in both case push notifications enable or disable mode from settings - Call was triggered but Callkit UI not showing. We utilized 4.3 code from your gitlab master branch.

Kindly support guide in Configuring the Certificates / What changes to be made on App Code / Servers to make the push notifications working.

Looking forward to an earlier reply.

Thank you.

--

Dalvinz S.
- iOS developer | Freelancer at Freelancer :)