linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Linphone configuration

From: Noukimi Brice
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone configuration
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 12:46:06 +0200

Hello everyone,
I use a PBX server on a local network which works well. But I cannot connect the Linphone 4.2.1 sip client to my local server. Please, I would like to know how to configure the Linphone client to connect to my server.
As a reminder: I have already configured another client for my server and it works well but I prefer the Linphone client
cordially,

Brice NOUKIMI
Phone : +237 699 89 44 94