linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Linphone it's giving wrong dates

From: Eric Najera
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone it's giving wrong dates
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 15:22:37 +0000

Good morning!

Thank you for the time reading this.

On our company we have started to test Linphone on different PBX environments. Everything has been perfect, but we have noticed a detail. Linphone is giving us the wrong date of the calls as you can see on the attached file. An interesting fact is that on the right side you can see a wrong date appearing (“Sunday, July 19, 2020”) but if you put the cursor on the call registry, the right date/time appears (7/20/20).

Just to let you know, that we have tested this in two different PBX and different time zones but we’re getting the same and obviously the time on our Windows and PBX are showing the right time.

I would really appreciate your time and help. I’ll look forward to any comments.

Sincerely,

Eric Gonzalez.