linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] libsrtp in linphone

From: Hilman Fitriana
Subject: [Linphone-developers] libsrtp in linphone
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 11:46:23 +0700

Hello, I run voip communication with srtp security where asterisk is the communication server and linphone is the endpoint.
I tried to modify the encryption module to the payload only (enc_start) where the modifications I made caused the size of the encrypted payload to increase. When tested by communication, several packets are successfully sent from the sender to the receiver, but in the middle it causes an error.
On the linphone, an error appears stating segmentation faults or sometimes bus errors. I think it happened because of the size of the memory that must be adjusted again.
What I want to ask is, which part and how to reset the size of the payload? I am confused because the existing parameters are the result of casting from other parameters.

thank you