linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Linphone-4.2.4.AppImage | Menu - About shows "...

From: Allert Schokker
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-4.2.4.AppImage | Menu - About shows "... 4.2.2..." instead of "... 4.2.4..."
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 22:30:37 +0100

Hi developers,

While using Linphone-4.2.2.AppImage (great software, thank you!) I was
prompted to download a newer version, i.e. Linphone-4.2.4.AppImage,
which I did.

The 4.2.2 version has a file size of 61.7 MB, while the 4.2.4 version
has a file size of 98.0 MB. So the files are clearly different.

However, if I check the software version via Menu - About from within
the application, both version seem identical:

Desktop 4.2.2 - Qt5.5.12.5
Core 4.4.0-13-gc99cb9c88

Could it be that the "About text" in the 4.2.4 version accidently has
not been updated?

Hope to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

With best regards,
Allert Schokker