linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Chat Issue and Presence of Linphone

From: Bryson Jeffry
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Chat Issue and Presence of Linphone
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 09:37:15 +0800

Good Day Linphone Developers,

I'm trying to use the latest linphone desktop 4.3 as our SIP client, calling and video call is fine, but Messaging and Presence seems to be not working with our SIP Server. but when I use linphone desktop 4.1.1 (from your archive). it works fine. but Presence only works on linphone desktop version 3.11.1 We're using FusionPBX by FreeSwitch, and compiled the Linphone Desktop on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Is there any way we can compile the SDK with mix dependencies from different versions?

--

Best regards,

Brightson Jupiri

Software Developer

R & D and Technical Services

Corporate Services Group, APAC

Brightson.Jupiri@agilysys.com
(main) 3-5612-9900
(mobile) 6-013-8984507

Office Address : B23 Arena Mentari, No. 1 Jalan PJS 8/15, Dataran Mentari, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.

GIF image