linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS SDK how to disable requesting camera

From: Greg Smith
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS SDK how to disable requesting camera access
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:01:40 +0800

Greetings.
I'm using Linphone SDK v5.0.21 for iOS, it asks for mic and camera access the first time a call gets to StreamRunning state, but I did not call AVCapture.requestAccess() function anywhere in my codes. Now only a small portion of users would use video call (others are voice call or one-way video call), we don't want to ask for camera permissions if it isn't required functionally.

Is there any option or way to "disable" the SDK asking for permissions? I cannot find any related docs in Swift/Objective-C for 5.0, or even 5.1.

Many thanks!

GS