linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Link your account to your phone number

From: franckr01
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Link your account to your phone number
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 12:58:41 +0200

Thanks Greg for your advice.
I would love to follow it, however I have the feeling the tracker is reserved
to Belledone employee as
https://gitlab.linphone.org/users/sign_in?redirect_to_referer=yes
does not allow to create an account & says "This is a self-managed instance of
GitLab."

And
https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/linphone-iphone/-/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
says
"Make sure you have a GitHub account
Submit a ticket for your issue, assuming one does not already exist.
"

But even I log in my GitHub account via
https://github.com/login?return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fsignup%3Fuser_email%3D%26source%3Dform-home-signup
I cannot get access to their Gitlab and I think better not try/provide my
GitHub password in their self-managed instance of GitLab.

I surely missed something, but unsure what. Could you point me where to create
an account at ?
https://gitlab.linphone.org/users/sign_in?redirect_to_referer=yes

Thx, Franck