linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] linphone android TLS

From: Hamidreza Bashiry
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone android TLS
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 09:55:39 +0330

Hello
i’m generating my own certificate in asterisk i want to use it with linphone
android sdk
so far i have found the linphonerc_defualt and linphonerc_factory and i noticed
i should initialize core using this configs
how i should add my certificate to use it when using TLS
i couldnt find any info in regarding how to do that in your documents
i would appreciate any hint or document

Thanks for your time
Kind regards