linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Questions regarding your Android SDK

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Questions regarding your Android SDK
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:22:19 +0200

Hi,

Yes, our SDK supports both call transfer & merging calls into a conference.

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Head of Mobile & Desktop Apps Department

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
sylvain.berfini@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
https://linphone.org