Re: [Linphone-users] success with sipomatic

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] success with sipomatic
Date: 22 Mar 2002 16:42:27 +0100

Hi,

Linphone opens /dev/dsp, which is often a link to /dev/dsp0 on most
computers. Change /dev/dsp to point on what you want to use the good
sound card.
I know this is not very elegant. Further versions will have a box to
choose the audio device.
According to your next mail, I think there is serious bug (crash) in
linphone. I'm going to investigate and try to reproduce the crash, that
may cause also the trouble when working with sipomatic.
Thanks for all.
I will send you a message and to the list too when I'll have fixed it.
Simon