Re: [Linphone-users] problem compiling linphone-0.7.2 with libosip-0.8.5

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] problem compiling linphone-0.7.2 with libosip-0.8.5
Date: 16 May 2002 09:22:33 +0200

Hi,

No the actual linphone's version can't be used with newer libosip than
the ones availlable on linphone's web site. There have been to many
changes.
However in the next days there should a new linphone version that runs
with libosip-0.8.5.
The reason why the configure script failed was that the name of the osip
libraries changed between 0.7.9 and 0.8.x (x>3)

Simon