[Linphone-users] Problem with Configure in LinPhone-0.8.0

From: Bha
Subject: [Linphone-users] Problem with Configure in LinPhone-0.8.0
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:36:39 +0530

Hi All,

         I tried configuring Linphone-0.8.0 on RedHAt 7.0, but
 encountered the following error though I installed the Gnome package.

Checking for applet-widget.h... no

configure:error:Development files for libpanel-applet are missing.
Please install gnome-core from sources or install gnome-core-devel
package if you have a rpm based distribution or libpanel-applet-devel

 But Applet-widget.h is in /usr/include directory

 How do I configure, Compile ...Linphone-0.8.0.
 I could compile libosip-0.8.5 .....

 Thanx in Advance

 Balasubramanya