Re: [Linphone-users] Re:Problem with Configure in LinPhone-0.8.0

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re:Problem with Configure in LinPhone-0.8.0
Date: 13 Jun 2002 10:42:18 +0200

> Hi,
>
> >Did you install some parts of gnome with some packages not from redhat ?
> >like compiling from source ?
>
> No, What packages do I need to install??
None. But reinstalling sources after rpm can cause trouble. THis seems
to be not the case.

What version of linphone do you have ?
I have version 0.8.0, applet-widget.h is in the same place as you, and I
have no problem. I don't understand. Please verify that applet-widget.h
is not a link pointing somewhere that does not exist. Check also
permissions.