[Linphone-users] URGENT help

From: Karthikeyan S
Subject: [Linphone-users] URGENT help
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:26:02 +0530

ya i checked that now with the proper sipomatic, Unfortunately am not able
to hear anything.
It says the same -1 bytes written after it was connected. Am using ac'97
intel sound card module.
Pls provide me some directions. I used "sndconfig" to check the soundcard,
the test is success.
I also used "aumix" to increase the volume, but no use.

Thanx and regds
karthik

Is it possible to use any other drivers for the same sound card?
I think 0.8.0 is not interworking with 0.7.1, am not sure, will make sure
that once and send u the report again. Mean while pls help me sound card
related problem.