[Linphone-users] stable version

From: bhushan
Subject: [Linphone-users] stable version
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 11:33:27 +0530

Hi everybody,
                I recently download libosip version 0.7.8 and linphone
version 0.7.1 .  I have problems that they are not connecting. When a
call is made, SIP protocol is sending RINGING pkt .... but I don't hear
any sound at all. After I click the connect button, the state says
connected but no voice is carried across either way.

Then I started the sipomatic and made the call from linphone to
address@hidden:5064. The messagebar says contacting.... for a long time
and it never goes to connected state. I don't hear anything at all
during all this.

I am using RH linux 7.1 and sound card is built in sound card of i810
motherboard.

Can any one pls tell me what the problem is. Are the versions I am using
well tested and certified stable? Or do u suggest that I download other
known-to-be stable versions of libosip and linphone.

Thanx in advance,
panna.