[Linphone-users]MediaStreamer-WARNING????

From: Ron North
Subject: [Linphone-users]MediaStreamer-WARNING????
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 22:35:38 +0000

Hello,
I've got linphone successfully installed on one pc, but on the other pc, when
I try to do the test with sipomatic or make a call between the two pc's,
after I hit the call button,  I get this message in the terminal repeatedly
until I do a ctrl-c to kill it.
MediaStreamer-WARNING **: ms_oss_read_process: Read failed: Bad address

Both pc's are compaq presarios with redhat 7.3 on an ethernet network.
Anyone have this before?
Thanks, Ron.