Re: [Linphone-users]libosip version for linephone-0.9.1

From: Larry Arnold
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users]libosip version for linephone-0.9.1
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:02:52 -0500

This was a confusing issue for me also. I needed to revert to a previous
version, and went to www.linphone.org/download, as the only version
available at savanna.gnu.org, the destination of the download link on
linphone.org homepage, was 0.9.1. Also there was an 0.9.0 version of libosip.

0.9.0 would not compile against libosip 0.9.0, and there was no indication
I could find about compatablity. I remember there used to be.

I checked the release dates, and chose the libosip that most immediately
preceded 0.9.0, which was 0.8.8. That one worked.