[Linphone-users]unable to generate configure from linphone cvs

From: Jamey Hicks
Subject: [Linphone-users]unable to generate configure from linphone cvs
Date: 05 Dec 2002 18:11:35 -0500

I'm sure I just don't have the right tools or versions of tools
installed, but I could not generate the linphone/configure file using
the sources from CVS.  I'm trying to build linphone on a Mandrake8.2
(Gnome2) machine.  Could someone post the instructions for running
autoconf/automake and friends and which particular versions are
required?

Thanks,
Jamey