[Linphone-users]Mute facility in linphone

From: Shweta Kalyani
Subject: [Linphone-users]Mute facility in linphone
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 16:32:32 +0530

Hi,

I am trying to implement mute facility in linphone. On click of the mute button, I am stopping the audiostream by calling audio_stream_stop(AudioStream *). On click of the mute button again, I am starting the audio stream with audio_stream_start() with the same parameters as the orignal call to it. I am facing a problem however. When I start the audio stream again, I am able to recv and hear the other ends voice on my PC's speaker but the person on the other end is not able to hear my voice.However the total number of packets received at the other end is approximately equal to the total number of packets sent from my PC. Can someone give me a clue as to where I am wrong .:(

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shweta Kalyani