[Linphone-users]linphone-0.10.0pre2

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-users]linphone-0.10.0pre2
Date: 13 Jan 2003 22:17:05 +0100

Hi all,

I'm pleased to annouce that I've just put yesterday on the download page
a new linphone-0.10.0pre2.tar.gz
This release is the first one that runs with gnome-2. It should compile
and work on all recent distributions.
It has been a long work. Some work has been done to make an internal API
so that now the gtk interface and the console one use exactly the same
code.
This release is pre2 because one thing does not work at all: the gnome
applet. It 's been four days that I'm trying to display the linphone
icon on a GtkButton with gtk-2, and it seems really impossible for me.
If someone has an idea on how to do this, his experience is welcomed !
Thank you very much.
Simon Morlat <address@hidden>