[Linphone-users]SuSE rpm

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-users]SuSE rpm
Date: 11 Feb 2003 14:30:34 +0100

Hi all,

I've uploaded this morning some SuSE rpm of linphone. They have been
brought to us by Martin Ramshaw <mramshaw  at alumni dot concordia dot
ca>. Thanks Martin !
Since last week I can no more administrate and access the download page
of savanah with sftp, for mysterious reasons.
That's why I could not upload those rpms before. Finally I've moved the
download page to http://simon.morlat.free.fr/download
and add an automatic redirection in the savanah download page.

Redhat-8.x packages are still wanted, for those who are interested in
packaging...

Regards,