[Linphone-users]Re: [Linphone-developers] re-INVITE on Existing Session

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Linphone-users]Re: [Linphone-developers] re-INVITE on Existing Session
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:23:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, [ISO-2022-JP] $B4dED(B $BD>(B wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using Linphone 0.9.1 (because I can not use gnome2)
> I have a question.
> I read RFC3261 (14 Modifying an Existing Session)
> and tried re-INVITE when a media Session is existing
> between 2 UA. Specifically I tried to change voice
> codec.But nothing is happend.
> Is this Linphone's way to implementation ?

This is not supported by linphone.

I plan to enterely replace osipua with eXosip and osip2.
When this will be done, linphone should support re-invite,
transfer, on/off-hold, message, and presence (subscribe
and notify).

Hope this will happen within the next 2 monthes. (eXosip
is not yet enterily finished by now)

> re-INVITE supported by oSIP ?

Yes they are.
Aymeric