Re: [Linphone-users]video streaming using oRTP

From: Mildred L. Frisco
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users]video streaming using oRTP
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:00:45 +0800

Is there an open source video streaming application for oRTP? I would like to test it later and see the sample codes. And are there products which used it ?
Thanks
:) mildred

Simon Morlat wrote:

Hi,

This is the right place for oRTP questions.
oRTP has already been used to make little video-streaming applications.
There is nothing different from audio-streaming concerning the RTP part.
I can't answer on how easy/hard would it be. The most difficult is
problably to grab video frames somewhere and compress them to MPEGX
format before sending them to oRTP.
Simon