[Linphone-users]Problem: Refusing codec...

From: Magnus Sjostedt
Subject: [Linphone-users]Problem: Refusing codec...
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 21:48:40 +0200

Hi all!

I've just installed Linphone 0.11.0 (with Libosip 0.9.7) and when trying to
phone my friend who has the very same versions he gets the following strange
error message:
---
LinphoneCore-Message: Refusing codec 101 (telephone-event/8000)
| INFO1 | <sdpcontext.c: 114> sdp_context_notify_inc_req: negociation returned:
200
---
Everything else seems to work fine, the INVITE, the /dev/dsp-device is found
and Linphone indicates that we are connected. When we try Sipomatic we can hear
Simon's French accent 100% ;)
We have tried to change codecs, change ports (neither of us are using any
firewalls!) and restart the programs a couple of times but everytime the
receiver keeps on getting the error message as stated above.

Please help!

Salutations distinguées,
Magnus