[Linphone-users]NAT support in linphone ?

From: Srinvasa Deevi
Subject: [Linphone-users]NAT support in linphone ?
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:16:38 -0700

Hi,

I am able to make Linphone(0.11.0) work on my Lnux 9 redhat machines . But I did find something, one way it is very fast and the other way it is 2 second delay . why is that ? Both machines are connected to a same hub.

Can I run linphone behind a NAT router ? Does linphone has the support to work behind a NAT/firewall ?

or If there is no support, Is there any way that I can find a fix through some third party tool or software to work behind NAT router . But I would like to use the NAT router and run linphone. Is it possible ?

can anybody help me .

Thanks
srinivasa