Re: [Linphone-users]uncommon sip-signalling

From: Jamey Hicks
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users]uncommon sip-signalling
Date: 08 Jul 2003 08:31:50 -0400

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 05:30, address@hidden wrote:

> Another way is, to put the callee "onhold"
> by using an SDP-body without media-lines
> and the connection address set to "0.0.0.0".

One of my coworkers has just modified linphone to support this method
for putting the SIP UA on hold.  In addition, he has added support for
performing call transfers via either REFER or BYE with an Also field
(used by Cisco 7960 SIP phones).  For outgoing requests, it currently
only supports BYE/Also.  We would be happy to send a patch if you're
interested.

-Jamey