[Linphone-users] sipomatic only send back few packets.

From: Hubert Jin
Subject: [Linphone-users] sipomatic only send back few packets.
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:56:53 -0400

Hi, Aymeric,

My sipomatic only returns one packet after recevieing every 100 packets from linphonec. The sipomatic is runing on ARM chips whose MIPS is 150M and linphonec is running on 600M Intel PC. There is no sound card for the arm board. After I interrupt the execution of the sipomatic, It shows the following warning:

"Can't guess processor features: setting speex encoder to its lowest complexity."

The signalling is OK between sipomatic and linphonec.

Would you please give me some suggestion about what could cause the problem?

Best Regards,

Hubert