[Linphone-users] How to detect a broken connection ?

From: Stephane List
Subject: [Linphone-users] How to detect a broken connection ?
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:50:03 +0200

Hi,

I would like linphonec to be able to close connection when the link is
down for a certain amount of time.
Do you think it's a good idea to use SO_KEEPALIVE in conjonction with
TCP_KEEPALIVE to be warned ?

I've worked on linphonec/mediastreamer/oRTP ..  On a 150MHz processor, I
can now make 9 simultaneous calls with only 50% of CPU.  I can't release
the code in GPL, but I can give you some help if someone need to
something similar.

I've done a SIP conferencer too, but only for G711 alaw, and it's not
really stable yet. You can find it here :
http://slist.lilotux.net/tmp/server.tgz

I hope, one day, to have the time to merge it to linphone CVS...

--
Stephane List
http://slist.lilotux.net