RE: [Linphone-users] How to detect a broken connection ?

From: Klaus Darilion
Subject: RE: [Linphone-users] How to detect a broken connection ?
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:30:58 +0200

Hi Stephane.

I have donwloaded the server and tried to install it, but i have
problems compiling libosip.
./configure works fine, but make tells me that there is " Nothing to be
done for `all'" in osip, and in parser, it complains about an error in
the makefile.

Is it necessary to use your version of libosip or can I use the original
0.9.6 version?

There are also problems with linphone. It complains about
"./.libs/libosipua.so: undefined reference to `srealloc'".

Where can I find srealloc?

Do you have any additional information what the conferencer does and how
to use it? Who can initiate conferences? Are these ad-hoc conferences or
dial-in conferences?

regards,
Klaus