Re: [Linphone-users] linphone on ARM.

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone on ARM.
Date: 16 Jul 2003 18:21:03 +0200

Hello,
> Firstly, can I use glib-2.2.0 library on a MMUless processor ? If yes,
What do you mean by MMUless ?

>     Can you pls go through the steps that you took to compile glib-2.2.0
> with arm-linux toolchain so that I can try do the same with arm-elf
> toolchain.
All I did for cross compiling glib-2.2 on arm is described in the
README.arm. There's nothing else to know.
All you should have to do is to edit the ipaq-config.site file provided
with linphone to fit your compiler and linker paths, and eventually some
parameters that would be different.
Unfortunately I don't know the arm-elf toolchain so I can't help you
more.
Regards,
Simon