[Linphone-users] Linphone question on testing

From: Yuen Chi Chuen
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone question on testing
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:08:44 +0800

Hi,
     I am a computer engineering student in the Hong Kong University of Science
and Technology. As I have to use linphone in my Final Year Project, I have
installed linphone-0.11.0-1.i386.rpm on my RedHat 9.0 machine. Now I would like
to test if Linphone can run on my PC without connecting it to network. How can
I successfully make such a loop-back call?

Thanks for answering
Anson Yuen