[Linphone-users] This driver is buggy and so does work with Linphone

From: O しんすけ
Subject: [Linphone-users] This driver is buggy and so does work with Linphone
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:36:03 +0000

Hi all
I'm also trying to use Linphone.

The one problem occurred today.

To avoid these messages
"MediaStreamer-WARNING Unable to find mixer for id 1
 MediaStreamer-WARNING Unable to find mixer for id 3"
I installed ALSA driver.
then, above messages are disappeared.

However, the different error message has come out shortly.
"You are currently using the i810_audio driver.
 This driver is buggy and so does work with Linphone.
 You are inivited to replace it by its ALSA driver equivalent,
 either with packages from your distrbution, or by downloading
 ALSA drivers at http://www.alsa-project.org.";

Using sound card is Intel 82801AA AC'97 Audio.
I also did reconstruction of a Kernel.
I also did installation of ALSA.

Please Let me know to avoid these messages
Please...

OS:RedHat7.3
sound card:Intel 82801AA AC'97 Audio

I am sorry to be awkward English.
I'm japanese.
There are not those for whom my surroundings understand this problem.
Please give me advice.

thanks

ネットを使うひとに有利な特典いっぱい MSN カード http://card.msn.co.jp/