[Linphone-users] NEW USER

From: Tamer Mohamed
Subject: [Linphone-users] NEW USER
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:14:10 +0300

HELLO : I read the manual of linphone . it is a very amazing program if it already has that capabilities . But I will not use it [why] I am using windows system very big problem !!!!!!
please if you know programs as linphone works with windows please send the names of them to me .
your program is Excellent becouse it dose not need registeration is works directly from pc to pc without registeration in the site [ server ] it mean that it will work in any time even if the site it self close [great advantage]  please if you know programs with that advantage works with windows send that to me .
                                                 Thank u