Re: [Linphone-users] media_api in linphone

From: Shivaji Navale
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] media_api in linphone
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 02:43:41 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

I am attaching the error obtained from make in media_api directory.

</snip>
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H @SOUNDDEFS@ -DDEBUG -DG_LOG_DOMAIN=\"MediaApi\" -I.
-I. -I.. -I../mediastreamer -I../speex -I../gsmlib -I../oRTP -I../oRTP/src
-I../lpc10-1.5 -I../ffmpeg -g -O2 -c basiccall.c -MT basiccall.lo -MD -MP
-MF .deps/basiccall.TPlo  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/basiccall.lo

gcc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations

Pls throw some light on this issue.

thanks
shivaji

-- EVERYONE should contribute to THE BEST of their capacity
for THE DEVELOPMENT of THE NATION
                                         -- A P J KALAM