Re: [Linphone-users] linphone-0.12.1pre5

From: Micah Anderson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone-0.12.1pre5
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:02:25 -0600

You cut out the URL that I was quoting Simon as saying 0.12.1pre5
(notice the pre5), which said:
http://simon.morlat.free.fr/download/unstable/source

I am looking for the unstable pre5 (or even pre4 which used to be
there), not the 0.12.1 release, I am not sure why you cut out the
quote that I made which detailed what I was referring to, maybe it was
when I said "newest release", which was a misspeak.

micah